Who should attend KGM World Connect?
- Kingdom-minded individuals who are involved in activities that advance the Kingdom of God through ministries, businesses, arts, and literature.
- Individuals, couples or groups who are seeking opportunities to connect and get involved with ministries outside the USA.
- Individuals who seek to sharpen their arrow and adjust their focus so they can achieve greater outcomes. People who want to understand why they do what they do.
- Individuals who desire spiritual strengthening for their personal mission.
Frequently asked questions
1) Does Kingdom Global Ministries offer childcare during KGM World Connect 2018?
No. Unfortunately we are not equipped to provide childcare during the gathering. The environment is not conducive for children to attend, so we kindly ask you make your own sitter arrangements.
2) May I invite others to attend?
Yes, you may. However, please keep in mind we want a spirit of unity among the group. It is important all attendees have a Kingdom-minded mentality. It is not required for attendees to be in full-time ministry. We welcome pastors, worship leaders, professionals, business-persons, and any others who want to spiritually grow, and connect with other Kingdom-minded individuals.
3) How do I share the invitation with individuals we want to invite?
You may simply send them to this website via www.kingdomglobal.com/kgmworldconnect.
4) Can I register for one or some of the sessions instead of enrolling to the entire program?
It is extremely important our guests attend every session of KGM World Connect 2018. Therefore we only offer full admission tickets.
5) I am a ministry ordination candidate on Friday, August 31st, 2018. May I invite family and friends to attend that service?
Yes. Friends and family members of ordination candidates are welcome to attend Friday night's service through purchasing banquet tickets for $89 each.
6) Does the hotel or KGM offer transportation to and from DFW airport, or Dallas Love Field airport?
No. Guests are responsible for their own transportation to and from the airport. However, if you choose to rent your own vehicle, the hotel offers complimentary self-parking on premise.
If you have any questions or need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us. If you can’t attend but would like to donate to Kingdom Global Ministries, your support will go directly to our mission of doing what we do: Connect & Grow People.